Parampara Cottage’s Refund and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance of your arrival date.
Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within 30 days of the cancellation.
The following exceptions apply to our Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- Force majeure events: If your stay is cancelled due to a force majeure event, such as a natural disaster, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- Government restrictions: If your stay is cancelled due to government restrictions, such as a travel ban, you will be eligible for a full refund.
- Medical emergencies: If your stay is cancelled due to a medical emergency, you will be eligible for a full refund.
If you have any questions about our Refund and Cancellation Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or 09448128888 / 09448148888
By making a reservation with Parampara Cottage, you agree to the terms of this Refund and Cancellation Policy.
Here are some additional tips for understanding and complying with a hotel’s refund and cancellation policy:
- Read the policy carefully: Before you make a reservation, be sure to read the hotel’s refund and cancellation policy carefully. This will help you understand what your rights are and what you are responsible for.
- Know the deadlines: Most hotels have deadlines for cancellations and changes. If you cancel or change your reservation after the deadline, you may be charged a fee.
- Be clear about your reason for cancellation: If you need to cancel your reservation, be clear about the reason for the cancellation. This will help the hotel determine whether you are eligible for a refund.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that you understand and comply with a hotel’s refund and cancellation policy.